Call for Abstract
Asia-Pacific conference on Dermatology and Cosmetology , will be organized around the theme “Contemporary innovations and recent trends in Dermatology and Cosmetology”
Dermatology Meetings 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Dermatology Meetings 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Aesthetics is a comprehensive term for practices which focus on improving appearance of individuals via cosmetic treatments. It includes treatment of scars, wrinkles, moles, excessive fat, unwanted hair, and skin discoloration. Reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, and Plastic surgery are a part of surgical aesthetic procedures.
surgical procedures: liposuction, facelifts, breast implants, Radio frequency ablation. Non-Surgical procedures: radio frequency skin tightening, non-surgical liposuction, chemical peel. Combination of both kind of procedures is used extensively by dermatologists.
- Track 1-1Botox Injections
- Track 1-2Fractionated Laser Resurfacing
- Track 1-3Hair Restoration
- Track 1-4Facelifts
- Track 1-5Liposuction
- Track 1-6Cosmetic Surgery
- Track 1-7Microdermabrasion
- Track 1-8Chemical Peels
- Track 1-9Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Track 1-10Dermal Fillers
- Track 1-11Laser hair removal
- Track 1-12Skin Discoloration
Dermatopathology focuses on diagnosis and observation of skin diseases along with infections, chronic and neo-plastic diseases. Dermatopathology involves the microscopic examination, description and interpretation of diagnostic assay specimens obtained from the skin. A dermato-pathologist performs a series of microscopic observations to detect the actual disease. Interpretation of skin specimens is difficult as several inflammatory skin diseases share identical basic inflammatory method or pattern. The ultimate identification needs clinical input and clinicopathological correlation. In some cases, extra specialized testing must be performed on biopsies, as well as technique, assay, microscopy, flow cytometry, and molecular-pathologic analysis.
- Track 2-1Molecular-Pathologic Analysis
- Track 2-2Common Cutaneous Disorders
- Track 2-3Skin Cell Regeneration
- Track 2-4Scleroderma
- Track 2-5Dermatitis
- Track 2-6Forensic Pathology
- Track 2-7Cytopathology
Cosmetic medicine is one in every of the foremost advanced side within the field of medicine that options the follow of medicine that offers priority to the appearance of someone. The relevant medication and medical specialty surgery emphasizes the identification, treatment, and bar of skin problem, there's a big side of the specialty directed towards rising the patient's look. Cosmetic dermatologists give medical and surgical treatments to individuals with issues like microorganism or fungous infections, aging, acne, sensitivity, unwanted hair, benign skin growths, and uneven skin pigmentation.
- Track 3-1Stretch Mark Removal
- Track 3-2Sclerotherapy
- Track 3-3IPL Photofacial
- Track 3-4Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Track 3-5Laser Skin Tightening
- Track 3-6Injectables and Skin Fillers
- Track 4-1Skin Cancer
- Track 4-2Dermatoscopy
- Track 4-3Melanoma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 4-4Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers
- Track 4-5Skin Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Track 4-6Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 4-7Actinic Keratosis
- Track 4-8Skin Cancer Removal
Surgery is performed to restore an individual’s body i.e. to improve the functioning of the body parts. It covers a wide range of conditions. Reconstructive surgery is performed to restore faces after trauma and to reconstruct the head and neck after cancer. The common feature is that the operation attempts to restore the anatomy or the function of the body part to normal. Few procedures which are to be discussed at the conference include-Breast enhancement: Reduction & Lift, Skin cancer removal, Burn, Scar revision and Hand Surgery.
- Track 5-1Regenerative Medicine
- Track 5-2Cryosurgery
- Track 5-3Mohs Surgery
- Track 5-4Burn Surgery
- Track 5-5Microsurgery
- Track 5-6Hand Surgery
- Track 5-7Scar Revision
- Track 5-8Tissue Expansion
- Track 5-9Use of Biomaterials
- Track 5-10Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Track 5-11Electro Surgery
Hair is an indicator of good health; it is an extension of the skin. Hair quality reflects a person’s physical health. Trichology is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the human hair and scalp. Hair loss can cause great suffering, and there are many misconceptions about its reasons and treatment. There are some types of hair loss which can have a natural or spontaneous recovery. Excessive hair loss can often be a symptom of some other problem or variation in the metabolism of the body and for this reason, co-operation between the patient’s doctor and the trichologist is often necessary.
- Track 6-1Alopecia
- Track 6-2Strip Harvesting and Follicular Unit Extraction
- Track 6-3Hair Growth
- Track 6-4Hair Transplantation
- Track 6-5Genetics related to Hair loss problems
- Track 6-6Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- Track 6-7Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 6-8Ingrown Hairs
- Track 6-9Hair Loss
- Track 6-10Excessive Hairiness
- Track 6-11Micrograft and other Hair Restoration Techniques
There is a direct link between health and beauty. As the hair and skin care industry is growing we have observed an increase in the use of Nutraceuticals, which comes in many forms- as herbal products and dietary supplements. The concept of using Nutricosmetics is new, a wide range of dietary supplements are produced to target various day to day problems which are encountered daily, from ageing skin to male and female baldness pattern. The need to consume antioxidants has increased to stop the oxidation and destruction of healthy cell tissues.
- Track 7-1Beauty Products and Spa
- Track 7-2Dermatology Devices
- Track 7-3Topical Skin Care Regimen
- Track 7-4Skin Tanning
- Track 7-5Natural Cosmetics
- Track 7-6Ayurvedic: Beauty and Aging
- Track 7-7Antioxidants
- Track 7-8Acne Scar Removal
There is a direct link between health and beauty. As the hair and skin care industry is growing we have observed an increase in the use of Nutraceuticals, which comes in many forms- as herbal products and dietary supplements. The concept of using Nutri cosmetics is new, a wide range of dietary supplements are produced to target various day to day problems which are encountered daily, from ageing skin to male and female baldness pattern. The need to consume antioxidants has increased to stop the oxidation and destruction of healthy cell tissues.
- Track 8-1Skin Care
- Track 8-2Makeup
- Track 8-3Haircare
- Track 8-4Probiotics
Bariatric surgical procedures cause weight loss by restricting the amount of food the stomach can hold, causing malabsorption of nutrients, or by a combination of both gastric restriction and malabsorption. Bariatric procedures also often cause hormonal changes. Most weight loss surgeries today are performed using minimally invasive techniques (laparoscopic surgery).
The most common bariatric surgery procedures are gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric band, and biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.
- Track 9-1Gastric Bypass
- Track 9-2Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Track 9-3Adjustable Gastric Band
- Track 9-4Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
- Track 10-1Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals
- Track 10-2Risk of Infection
- Track 10-3Exposure to Formaldehyde
- Track 10-4Allergies
The beauty industry is known to be resistant to economic downturn and in today’s environment of rising per capita incomes the beauty business is flourishing. The increasing demand for the dermatology service is due to various skin disorders, skin cancer and most importantly the cosmetic surgery. The dermatology industry is highly fragmented with consolidation expected due to rising costs and complexity. Young dermatologists are increasingly choosing multi-physician settings over solo practices getting financial profile with profit margins averaging 20%+ in 2012. The focus is on understanding the future market potential for the current and emerging technologies and products within the dermatological therapeutics industry. This conference assesses the available therapeutic procedures for skin, along with the drugs and technologies currently being used for various skin treatments.
- Track 11-1E-marketing
- Track 11-2Business Solutions
- Track 11-3Emerging Research in Clinical Dermatology
- Track 11-4Customer Relationship Management
- Track 11-5Products & Services
- Track 11-6Dermatology Devices Market Growth
- Track 11-7Sales, Marketing and Advertising
Several fundamental dermatologic treatments are carried out as office strategies to test for a wide range of diseases or to treat trivial dermatologic maladies or conditions in a speedy and non-invasive way. Whereas, some procedures are dexterously designed for cosmetic enhancements and resolving dermatological issues.
- Track 12-1Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Track 12-2Skin Grafting
- Track 12-3Cosmetic Dentistry
- Track 12-4Body Contouring
- Track 12-5Breast Enhancement
- Track 12-6Facial Contouring
- Track 12-7Retinoids
- Track 12-8Microlipoinjection
- Track 12-9Liposuction
- Track 12-10Blepharoplasty
- Track 12-11Branchioplasty
The word ‘cosmeceutical’ is becoming more routine in the sphere of natural organic skincare. It describes a product that is a blend of ‘cosmetic’ and a ‘pharmaceutical’. A cosmeceutical is basically a skincare product that contains a biologically active compound that is believed to have therapeutic effects on the skin. They are products with bioactive ingredients claimed to have medicinal or drug-like benefits
- Track 13-1Nutriceuticals
- Track 13-2Hair Restorers
- Track 13-3Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Track 13-4Herbal Cosmetics
- Track 13-5Sunscreens
- Track 13-6Moisturizers
- Track 13-7Bleaching Agents
- Track 13-8Hair Products
Skin is a vital organ that provides itself to clinical analysis because it is visible and accessible, hence quite straightforward to attempt and do sampling.
The emphasis of research ought to be to develop a new level of understanding in this very significant area of health science which will enable us to employ the latest discoveries into the manifestations and causes of dermatological diseases and Cosmetics. In recent times, the research in medicine has reached great heights which involves basic science analysis, clinical analysis, new methods to diagnose diseases and deliver treatment.
- Track 14-1Anti-ageing
- Track 14-2Organic and Toxin-free Beauty Products
- Track 14-3Aesthetic Research
- Track 14-4Skin Regeneration
- Track 14-5Wound Research
- Track 14-6Pediatric Research
- Track 14-7Cutaneous Lymphoma
For some individuals, going under the blade is an exceptionally startling idea. In case you're pondering plastic surgery, it is critical you know about both the benefits and the dangers. Scarring, Deep vein thrombosis, Hematoma, Pulmonary Embolism and Seroma are few complications arising after cosmetic procedures.
- Track 15-1Cancer Risks due to Cosmetics
- Track 15-2Side effects of Cosmetic Treatments
- Track 15-3Adverse effect of Tattoos
- Track 15-4Hazardous Constituents in Cosmetics
- Track 15-5Allergic Reactions
Herbal products give a natural and safe way to deal with skin and hair mind. Organic skin care products have been brought out for face, body and hair and they reduce exposure to toxins and curtails their potentially harmful effects on people, animals and environment. These products contain properties which are vital for nourishing dry skin, balancing oily skin, caring for the sensitive skin of babies and healing of skin and scalp problems.
- Track 16-1Herbs for Skincare
- Track 16-2Ayurvedic Techniques of Beauty, Aging and Hair Care
- Track 16-3Panchakarma and Rejuvenating Therapies
- Track 16-4Chemical free Alternative Cosmetics
- Track 17-1Medical Reports of Cosmetic Procedures
- Track 17-2Novel Discoveries and Challenges in Cosmetology
- Track 17-3Issues encountered during Treatment Procedures
Dermatology is the branch of science which offers treatment for diseases of hair, nails and skin. The ailments related to them are termed as dermatological diseases. A dermatologist treats illnesses, in the widest sense, and a few beauty issues of the dermis. Acne is an expanded day and age epidermis described by ranges of clogged pores, whiteheads, skin inflammation, oily dermis, and conceivably scarring. Skin cancer and malignancy of epithelial cells, Contact dermatitis, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Cellulitis, Viral skin diseases. Dermatological problems are either intrinsic abnormalities or derangement of normal processes related to skin hair and nail.
- Track 18-1Acne
- Track 18-2Internal Malignancies
- Track 18-3Congenital Anomalies
- Track 18-4Auto Inflammatory Syndromes
- Track 18-5Erysipelas
- Track 18-6Folliculitis
- Track 18-7Onychomycosis
- Track 18-8Moles
- Track 18-9Spider Veins
- Track 18-10Impetigo
- Track 18-11Vitiligo
- Track 18-12Rosacea
- Track 18-13Psoriasis
- Track 18-14Cellulitis